Monday, November 23, 2009

So, what is this blog about?

Yes, I have blogged before, mostly on politics (it was the presidential election year), soccer (my favorite sport), religion (I am Catholic) and my kids (my favorite subject).

This blog will focus mostly on adjusting to living in London. I have come here on a temporary work assignment. My children have started school, my wife has joined a social club, and I after 3 months I am finally understanding what people are saying to me at work.

Yes, it is true what George Bernard Shaw said -- Americans and Britons are two great people separated by a common language.

So we are adjusting and so far enjoying ourselves immensely. I hope to chronicle some of those things here.

2 comments:

  1. Greetings, Anthony!
    I really appreciate being invited to your new site. I've got it bookmarked. Happy Thanksgiving to you and yours!

    ReplyDelete

This is my policy -- be intelligent. I have a high tolerance for dissent, but none for stupidity.